Is my beardy overweight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pudgy

I got my beardy last january so he’s about four months old, i feed him milworms in the morning and crickets at night. I also feed him veggies. Is he overweight?
107869-5541848843.jpg
107869-6458377060.jpg
107869-8368368400.jpg
107869-2144365600.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He looks good and healthy -- I would switch the crickets over to dubias --- they are a better nutritional source than crickets and alot easier to deal w/ --- less mess less noise less stink and they last longer - keep them in a 10 gallon tank and feed dubia food along w/ carrots and squash for hydration or the food you feed your dragon -- I would switch up his meal worms or offer super horn and butter worms and maybe some silk worms which are also a staple feeder - if you would like websites I can give you some to order
Karrie

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Looks fine to me, too. Looks healthy, not skinny and not obese. ?
Healthier to be average or on the slim side of average anyway. IMO. They can get all the same health issues that any other obese animal, reptile or human can get. Don't want that. ?
-Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom