Flared and Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 bearded dragons. I recently purchased a new in closure that I have put outside so that my kids (beardies) can get fresh air and be on the grass. I put all 3 in it for the first time now they all three are flaring up and turning black and are very aggressive to the point I am afraid to even pick them back up. What did I do wrong or was this a bad thing to even try.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You cannot keep bearded dragons together --- males will fight and either kill one or severally mame the other one -- males will breed the female ---- separate them immediately-- it is breeding season - unless you want babies
Karrie

SPandS

Juvie Member
Have they ever been outside like that before? Some dragons can get very scared of all the things that come with being outside like the noise and more importantly the animals like birds. Did you happen to see any birds flying around?

My older bearded dragon was extremely nonchalant and never aggressive, but the first time I took her outside she became very enraged and on the attack. Next few times outside I only carried her and didn't set her down until she didn't seem nervous. As long as they're not males being mad at each other, it just takes some coaching to get them used to having fun outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom