GROOT UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jera47

He is doing a bit better, the new UVB bulb will be here today or tomorrow...I did have to syringe feed him yesterday but this morning he ate his super worms like he hadn't missed any days...he's continued to eat his greens this entire time just couldn't get him to eat his meat. So I pureed some greens, super worms(sorry guys), pedialyte, and a small amount of apple sauce...gave him a total 6ML. He never lost his spunk and I have been taking him out daily for about 30 mins twice to get some natural uvb. His energy has never waivered but I think we are finally good!!
Thanks for all the help and advice!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
So good to hear this ! You're taking excellent care of him and getting out in the sun is usually a boost for any dragon. Hope he continues to improve !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom