Juvi hypo zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I got my first beardie 2 weeks ago and I decided to show a few pics. He's feeding primarily on dubia roaches and the occasional super worm. He also takes a leaf or two of collard greens and mustard greens when he eats his veggies. I also give him sweet potato and a little bit of carrot, but he has yet to show any interest in them. His diet will be more varied.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
What a cutey!

The hypo zeros really hold onto their white coloring well :) He's gonna be a stunner once he grows up.

Sounds like he is already a good eater. Do you have a name for him yet?
Who did you buy him from if you don't mind sharing?

-Brandon

Nicks75

Original Poster
Claudiusx":1ko37g6h said:
What a cutey!

The hypo zeros really hold onto their white coloring well :) He's gonna be a stunner once he grows up.

Sounds like he is already a good eater. Do you have a name for him yet?
Who did you buy him from if you don't mind sharing?

-Brandon

Thank you, he is a cutie. He does pound the dubia roaches like there's no tomorrow, the veggies not so much, but I do make sure the dubias are thoroughly gutload with his veggies. I kept a colony for him, I separate the mediums and keep them in their own enclosure where they get nothing but the veggies he should be eating. Hopefully as he gets older he'll have a better taste for veggies.

I don't have a name for him yet, right now I just call him little buddy. I honestly don't think I ever got the name of the breeder, I seen him on a reptile classified page and the breeders number was shown, I just texted him and got his email for paypal, I think he had a business name on the shipping box but I don't remember.

Nicks75

Original Poster
I got his background in today and took a few more pics. I got him to eat a few bites of salad today, I didn't feed him at all yesterday to get him hungry, I rewarded him with a belly full of dubia roaches after he was finished.

full

full

full

full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom