Too much water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Original Poster
KarrieRee":3cuz9cpb said:
Go to top of page look for user image uploader- download pics- click in XIMG at top of message box- then click on pics they should post
Karrie

I think I posted a picture of my cart can u make sure that’s all ok??

dot

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2a4axilq said:
Go to top of page look for user image uploader- download pics- click in XIMG at top of message box- then click on pics they should post
Karrie

I think I posted a pic of my cart can u check and make sure it’s all ok
107768-4146484318.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You don't need that rock heater -- they should not be used for beardies-- what are you buying it for?
Karrie

dot

Original Poster
Ok so I ordered everything it’s alol on its way the light the thermometers the roaches everything

dot

Original Poster
Yea and Josie is digging more now and she has laid 2 eggs should I leave the floor of her cage tile or get her a loose substrate?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I would make a lay box for her --- potting soil that doesn't have any type of
chemicals or fertilizers in it, mixed with play sand, etc. Be sure it is at least 10-12 inches deep & that
the mix is damp enough to where it will hold up to her making a burrow but not sopping wet to
have standing water.
Karrie

dot

Original Poster
KarrieRee":jott5gpi said:
I would make a lay box for her --- potting soil that doesn't have any type of
chemicals or fertilizers in it, mixed with play sand, etc. Be sure it is at least 10-12 inches deep & that
the mix is damp enough to where it will hold up to her making a burrow but not sopping wet to
have standing water.
Karrie

I thought sand and stuff makes them impacted and should be avoided? And should I make it in her cage or in a cage box

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Playsand is mixed w/ a potting soil so it has shape mix w / a little water but not sloppy so when she digs it will have form-- like a sand castle-- I would use a tote-- put like a shoe box in there so she can hide and have privacy- and her heat lamp clamped to side
Karrie

dot

Original Poster
KarrieRee":32qxzapg said:
Playsand is mixed w/ a potting soil so it has shape mix w / a little water but not sloppy so when she digs it will have form-- like a sand castle-- I would use a tote-- put like a shoe box in there so she can hide and have privacy- and her heat lamp clamped to side
Karrie

Just keep her in their?? If so for how long. She’s laid an egg every other day now like one yesterday and one Saturday

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
No only for a few hrs when you see her digging- she may lay them all at one time-- make sure you give her extra calcium after she has done laying her eggs--
Karrie

dot

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1lzhtl7q said:
No only for a few hrs when you see her digging- she may lay them all at one time-- make sure you give her extra calcium after she has done laying her eggs--
Karrie

Okay thank you

dot

Original Poster
I swear I might cry..... I order from Dubairoaches.com and my package came today with the feed and the Dubai dew but no Dubai’s........... I cant have Dubai’s because it’s ILLEGAL in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom