Juvenile Bearded Dragon Exploration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btemp

Recently I have purchased a juvenile bearded dragon. After getting it acclimated to the new home I have been bringing them outside of the tank to bond and let them explore a little. My bearded dragon is now wanting to run around and explore in areas I am not comfortable with them being in solely for the fact that they are very small and could get into places I cannot reach. I want to let them explore but am unsure of how to make a good area do to so. Any suggestions?

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
Offer them some piece of decor specifically for when you bring them out like a log or something I use a couch that's small . Dont usually let them run around on the floor as they get under the bed and can be stepped on mine will just sit on my leg or shoulder and when on the bed he usually stays there runs around and burrows into the blankets give them something to keep them occupied with. seen a few people give them toys that resemble a dog toy lol I know they like balls, Seen on a video of a beardie trying to eat a leaf that was just a fake one on the blanket they do crazy things on a whim lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom