Is my beardie ill (gravid)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alupe

My beardie is 2 y/o and normally fairly lazy. She'll eat, bask, poop and sleep. But the past two or so weeks she's been running around her vivarium like crazy, banging her head on the glass wanting to get out and run around. Hell she was even chasing bugs which she never does lol. Logically I just thought she may be gravid.

But today she's not the slightest bit interested in food and is quite inactive. She's not trying to get out, she's not digging, she's moving occasionally to readjust while basking but otherwise seems like her normal self just without wanting to eat. I put her on the floor to run around and she just stared at me. This morning her stomach felt hard and bloated but she managed to poop in the bath and seems to be getting softer now. She doesn't have a black beard. I'm still convinced she's gravid as her belly is quite a bit larger than normal but why the sudden lack of restlessness? Is this normal?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
She could be --- can you get some pics of her and post them please
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post ---
Has she ever laid eggs before ? Her UVB is a tube or coil? How old is the UVB? What does she do after you bring her out of the tank for awhile and then put her back in it?
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom