Beardie has developed weird black lines on his beard??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie has developed some wierd Black lines I have no clue where they have come from and he doesn’t seem bothered by them but it’s just really wierd
103650-3517981544.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, did he roam around the house and has he recently tried to get under something that could have rubbed black color on ? Can you post pics of his tank ?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Or, do you have any kids with sharpies? LOL.

It doesn't look natural to me.

-Brandon

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree with the others in that it does look quite unusual. Is the beard showing signs of an oncoming shed? It looks like if not a stain of some kind, then perhaps it is a black beard that isn't showing completely due to thick shedding skin along most of the beard. (and black beard likely caused by the fact that they hate shedding around their face)

Laurenjc01

Original Poster
AHBD":1sfum7x4 said:
Hi there, did he roam around the house and has he recently tried to get under something that could have rubbed black color on ? Can you post pics of his tank ?
He hasn’t been around anything black so I have no clue and my tanks all setup right with nothing that could leave that kind of mark and at the minute it’s not letting me upload a pic but I will ASAP

Laurenjc01

Original Poster
Claudiusx":3q2220hi said:
Or, do you have any kids with sharpies? LOL.

It doesn't look natural to me.

-Brandon
Nope I’m 18 so no kids ahaha and it’s not natural it just came from nowhere his beard was white with a yellow tinge at the end then these huge lines developed from nowhere so I’m just as confused as you :/

Laurenjc01

Original Poster
CooperDragon":3ptk9gwd said:
I agree with the others in that it does look quite unusual. Is the beard showing signs of an oncoming shed? It looks like if not a stain of some kind, then perhaps it is a black beard that isn't showing completely due to thick shedding skin along most of the beard. (and black beard likely caused by the fact that they hate shedding around their face)
Nope no signs of Shed but also no signs of irritation and it’s not a stain that I can tell because I’ve tried to wash it off multiple times and it doesn’t do anything I honestly don’t k ow what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom