Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColeEld

Original Poster
Drache613":3u7rwvl7 said:
Hello,

What type of cleaner are you looking for, a general overall cleaner, or an anti-coccidial
type of cleaner?

Tracie

I don’t want to sound stupid, but what is coccidial?

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
I have my own natural clean up crew Isopods , spring tails ,earth worms and dubia roaches also some darkling Beatles they eat Shed,poop any bacteria or fungus in the tank

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
ColeEld":8rk09fib said:
Drache613":8rk09fib said:
Hello,

What type of cleaner are you looking for, a general overall cleaner, or an anti-coccidial
type of cleaner?

Tracie

Kills Coccidia (are tiny single-celled parasites that live in the wall of animal intestines).

ColeEld

Original Poster
Wickedpogana":3grxpdp5 said:
I have my own natural clean up crew Isopods , spring tails ,earth worms and dubia roaches also some darkling Beatles they eat Shed,poop any bacteria or fungus in the tank

So I guess that means you have a bioactive setup, I thought about doing that to be honest, but some people on here said that usually only ends up working with larger terrariums and I’ve only got a 40 gallon breeder tank

ColeEld

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":ddy9b47z said:
ColeEld":ddy9b47z said:
Drache613":ddy9b47z said:
Hello,

type of cleaner?

Tracie

Kills Coccidia (are tiny single-celled parasites that live in the wall of animal intestines).

I guess I’d want one that kills that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom