Too much water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1p53c2xg said:
I forgot to post here is a website for nutrition http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html ignore the kale thing its good to feed as a staple feeder --- after you get that new UVB the glass surfing I am guessing will stop but one thing at a time for now --
Karrie

https://www.petmountain.com/product/zoo-med-reptisun-t8-terrarium-hood?variant=40666&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmpb0BRCBARIsAG7y4zZMOCOa2HF6h3TIrJcQ9q7qICDA3k1PGZaL4DuA374aBahmgWWIxzEaAt9fEALw_wcB

https://www.petmountain.com/product/zoo-med-reptisun-t5-ho-100-uvb-high-output-bulbs?variant=40630

So these r the light things I need correct?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes and the T 5 will can go on top of screen or inside tank -- you let me know where as they haft to be a certain distance for where they are placed
Karrie

dot

Original Poster
KarrieRee":29v0xd0y said:
Yes and the T 5 will can go on top of screen or inside tank -- you let me know where as they haft to be a certain distance for where they are placed
Karrie

It would go on top till I build a new home for her

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
ok top is good so your basking decor would need to be either 6-8 inches from basking decor if screen is a fine mesh --- 8-10 inches from basking decor if the screen is a wide holed screen ---
Karrie

SPandS

Juvie Member
The diameter of the bulbs are different that's why it wouldn't work but the second fixture you posted will work with the bulb you posted.

dot

Original Poster
KarrieRee":syrpu61f said:
ok top is good so your basking decor would need to be either 6-8 inches from basking decor if screen is a fine mesh --- 8-10 inches from basking decor if the screen is a wide holed screen ---
Karrie

Ok it’s a fine mesh right now and can u recommend a temperature probe for me?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
yes I was thinking of that after you posted it ---- T 5's are skinnier
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Go to top of page look for user image uploader- download pics- click in XIMG at top of message box- then click on pics they should post
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom