Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColeEld

Original Poster
Drache613":3u7rwvl7 said:
Hello,

What type of cleaner are you looking for, a general overall cleaner, or an anti-coccidial
type of cleaner?

Tracie

I don’t want to sound stupid, but what is coccidial?

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
I have my own natural clean up crew Isopods , spring tails ,earth worms and dubia roaches also some darkling Beatles they eat Shed,poop any bacteria or fungus in the tank

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
ColeEld":8rk09fib said:
Drache613":8rk09fib said:
Hello,

What type of cleaner are you looking for, a general overall cleaner, or an anti-coccidial
type of cleaner?

Tracie

Kills Coccidia (are tiny single-celled parasites that live in the wall of animal intestines).

ColeEld

Original Poster
Wickedpogana":3grxpdp5 said:
I have my own natural clean up crew Isopods , spring tails ,earth worms and dubia roaches also some darkling Beatles they eat Shed,poop any bacteria or fungus in the tank

So I guess that means you have a bioactive setup, I thought about doing that to be honest, but some people on here said that usually only ends up working with larger terrariums and I’ve only got a 40 gallon breeder tank

ColeEld

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":ddy9b47z said:
ColeEld":ddy9b47z said:
Drache613":ddy9b47z said:
Hello,

type of cleaner?

Tracie

Kills Coccidia (are tiny single-celled parasites that live in the wall of animal intestines).

I guess I’d want one that kills that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom