Cleaner

Discuss substrates, lighting, heating, enclosure building ideas, share enclosure photos, and talk about any other enclosure-related topics.

Re: Cleaner

Postby ColeEld » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:57 pm

Drache613 wrote:Hello,

What type of cleaner are you looking for, a general overall cleaner, or an anti-coccidial
type of cleaner?

Tracie

I don’t want to sound stupid, but what is coccidial?
ColeEld
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Wickedpogana » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:32 pm

I have my own natural clean up crew Isopods , spring tails ,earth worms and dubia roaches also some darkling Beatles they eat Shed,poop any bacteria or fungus in the tank
Wickedpogana
Hatchling Poster

Location: Cleveland OHIO If you got no Heat Your Dragon wont eat!

Postby kingofnobbys » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:56 am

ColeEld wrote:

What type of cleaner are you looking for, a general overall cleaner, or an anti-coccidial
type of cleaner?

Tracie

Kills Coccidia (are tiny single-celled parasites that live in the wall of animal intestines).
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Gutzy (F) 27Sep19, Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Postby ColeEld » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:20 am

Wickedpogana wrote:I have my own natural clean up crew Isopods , spring tails ,earth worms and dubia roaches also some darkling Beatles they eat Shed,poop any bacteria or fungus in the tank

So I guess that means you have a bioactive setup, I thought about doing that to be honest, but some people on here said that usually only ends up working with larger terrariums and I’ve only got a 40 gallon breeder tank
ColeEld
Newbie Poster

Postby ColeEld » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:21 am

kingofnobbys wrote:
ColeEld wrote:

type of cleaner?

Tracie

Kills Coccidia (are tiny single-celled parasites that live in the wall of animal intestines).

I guess I’d want one that kills that as well
ColeEld
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Enclosures