No veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Hello everyone I hope everyone is doing well. Unfortunately people are panic buying around my neighborhood and my supermarket is taking a while to get their hands on veggies I need for yeti. All the canned veggie shelves are cleared. I do have a lot of super worms some mealworms and Dubia roaches. It’s been about four days without salad I did manage to get my order from Amazon of free dried grasshoppers and fluckers Buffet blend veggie variety along with repashy veggie burger. How long can they go with our salad? I’m hoping I could check markets further out of my neighborhood the buses aren’t running much due to the virus.This whole thing is making me nervous but she does look fine but she hates that buffet thing

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
As long as you are able to provide some food, they will do ok.

Im sorry your produce department is out of stock. It hasn't got that bad here yet. that's actually the one section of the store that still seems full oddly enough ha.

Just buy some when you see it. Even if it's just those prepacked salads. Romaine is a staple in some of those packs, and romain is quite nutritious.

-Brandon

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much for the advice yeah I live in New York in the Bronx hopefully wherever you are doesn’t get that bad I can’t wait for this to be over

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Tasnene":3dk2ub2q said:
Thanks so much for the advice yeah I live in New York in the Bronx hopefully wherever you are doesn’t get that bad I can’t wait for this to be over
Yeah, I live in a very deep farmland area of Costal Cali, so luckily I think we are good on that. Plus, we are planting our own stuff too.

Hope you and your family stay safe!

-Brandon

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Claudiusx":1pckk7l9 said:
Tasnene":1pckk7l9 said:
Yeah, I live in a very deep farmland area of Costal Cali, so luckily I think we are good on that. Plus, we are planting our own stuff too.

Hope you and your family stay safe!

-Brandon

That’s good . I can’t wait to get back to normal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom