Bearded Dragon Baby not eating ANYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The UVB bulb is a T 5 or a T 8 ? Distance plays a huge roll in where its at on tank etc......... also he needs to be able to sit directly under that UVB ---- you need to start feeding him if hes not eating at all --- get some Repeshy grub pie or blend some collard turnip or kale or whatever you were feeding him along w/ some crickets in a blender add some water and feed by syringe .5ml 3 times per day -- go slow so he does not aspirate ----
Karrie

Puffdragonmom

Original Poster
It’s a T8

He’s had a big drink in his bath today and ate .5ml of winter squash and cricket. But he still has been acting lethargic and doesnt want to be handled. Took him outside for 15 Minutes before feeding him

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The T 8 should be inside the tank w / no cover over the bulb - needs to be exposed for best rays - approx 8-10 inches from basking decor - he needs to be able to sit directly under it -- did you get a digital probe to get an actual basking temp?
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom