Swollen/shut eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So the eye is better? Your basking temps- what are they and how are you taking them? Digital probe? Stick ons? Infrared heat gun? Are you feeding supplements? If so what ? Is her poop always like that or just this once?
Karrie

spaceballs

Original Poster
Her poop was like this just this once. We’re giving her Critical Care (omnivore) from the vets office. We have stick on both sides of the tank. Her basking side is 100 - 105 and her cooler side is 85-90. Maybe we need to get more accurate temp readings. Thanks again Karrie!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes you need a digital probe they are the most accurate - they need to be 95-110 for adult- it's good to offer a gradient of temps - a piece of decor that offers different places for them to sit
Karrie

spaceballs

Original Poster
yes we will be getting one tomorrow. She has a variety of decor in her tank but we do our best to not overcrowd it. We have a hammock as well but she doesn’t really like to use it. For a while, we had one of those logs in there but found she was spending too much time under the log and not enough under the lights. So we removed that and put in a temple type decor she can’t go under. We are really good and sweet with her but she seems so stressed whenever handled. We handle her gently and often but it’s always seemed to stress her out ?thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom