Yellow fungus or shedding???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beloved dragon has unfortunately been on antibiotics a few times due to a abscess in his hemipene a year ago that required surgery. I'm a bit worried about his recent head sheds, he is an orange beardie and his recent sheds have gone a yellowish colour when they go into the white stage. could this be Y.F?

You can see in these pictures that it's like a slight yellowish dye has been dabbed on him! It happened 2 months ago and when the shed fell away the scales looked perfect underneath but I'm still quite worried
100859-3638037536.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Can you get a better picture of the specific area? From what I can see in the picture, looks like normal coloring to me. The only thing that looks off is the distance between the scales, but that could just be the picture.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ok well that ghosting over is definitely just shed :)
And the scales all look normal and healthy so I wouldn't be concerned :D

-Brandon

Superhands

Original Poster
Claudiusx":2dadpp0i said:
Ok well that ghosting over is definitely just shed :)
And the scales all look normal and healthy so I wouldn't be concerned :D

-Brandon

Oh thank you so much! I've been all worried about him, he is a very special beardie!

thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom