My bearded dragon Bud

Discuss health questions, issues, problems, etc! For urgent issues please use the Beardie ER forum.

Re: My bearded dragon Bud

Postby CooperDragon » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:44 am

A little bit of turkey baby food maybe. I tend to prefer the veges though. I've had good luck with squash, green bean, and sweet potato varieties.
CooperDragon

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Krystallinnie » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:26 pm

Bud is doing so much better today he ate crickets I was shocked he hasn’t wanted anything in so long and he’s trying to run around my whole house. I just want to thank all of you for giving me such good advice and helping get him better. Still gonna take him to the vet to make sure everything is good tho.
Krystallinnie
Newbie Poster

Postby DragonPete » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:18 pm

Krystallinnie wrote:Bud is doing so much better today he ate crickets I was shocked he hasn’t wanted anything in so long and he’s trying to run around my whole house. I just want to thank all of you for giving me such good advice and helping get him better. Still gonna take him to the vet to make sure everything is good tho.

Glad to hear it! 👍
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby AHBD » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:12 pm

That's really good to hear , I'm happy for you + Bud. :) If this is the vet that wanted to put him down I'd maybe wait a while + find another vet to take Bud to. Give him a break from any meds. + stressful exam.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Health