Thank You All - Great News!

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Thank You All - Great News!

Postby reptilez12 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:34 am

Hi all! I'm not sure who all is aware, but I currently am housing two juvenile bearded dragons together. One is often having dark stress marks, and, although Mushu is three-legged with half a tail, he is still causing Draco a lot of distress due to being slightly larger, and neither is eating as much as they should. With that said, I have wonderful news! I have informed my family numerous times, though this time I have them convinced, and now we are currently working on purchasing a full new enclosure for Draco, so they can be completely separate and okay! I finally got my mom on board, so yay! They will now be able to live full, happy, and stress-free lives. I'll be posting introductions to both very soon with lots of pictures and stories. Thank you, everyone, for your help,
Kaylee (:
- Meet My VERY Extended Family -
~Beardies~ Mushu & Draco (Drake) ~Leopard Gecko~ Piper ~Tarantula~ Spinderella ~Tortoise~ Lola ~Turtle~ Flash ~Budgie & Cockateil~ Blue & Quill ~Dogs~ Pickles, Gunner, & Ace ~Cats~ Nala & George ~Lots & lots of FISH!~ Cichlids, salwater varieties with coral and anenome, community tanks, you name it, we probably have it!
reptilez12
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Thank You All - Great News!

Postby CooperDragon » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:04 am

That is good news! I'm looking forward to seeing the new setup and hearing how they respond.
CooperDragon

Postby DragonPete » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:27 am

Yay! I'm sure they will be much happier in their own space and sure that you will see a difference. 👍
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby DorgEndo » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:21 pm

Very good news! The most important friend they need is you. With your supervision they may be able to visit each other outside the enclosures. Space and privacy will be much appreciated for sure
Devlyn my beautiful bearded dragon, approx hatch 8/18, mine since 2/19. Kitty Greysie born 3/06. Lttle rescue Charlie the American grey tree frog, found 11/18. Lots of house plants, I like cacti and succulents.
DorgEndo
Juvie Poster

Postby Claudiusx » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:39 pm

Glad to hear it! :D

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Postby Drache613 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:49 pm

Hello,

That is very good news! :D
They will be so much happier & you wont have to worry about any housing issues or
dominance problems, either.

Tracie
Drache613

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion