Hey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
107551-4658810752.jpg
107551-3968135021.jpg
Hey! I found this forum and I thought it was awesome, so I joined up. :p obviously lol so I have 3 dragons, 2 rankins and one normal that I saved. Shera and Falcor are my rankins they are siblings and my very first dragons then I got Fawkes, his siblings had bitten the top of his tail, a few toes and one of his feet clean off.
107551-6443393915.jpg
Btw the names Teagen and I hope I can be a helpful part of this awesome community :D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the site Teagen!

Awesome Rankins. We don't see too many of them around here. Will be great to have you here posting pictures and sharing stories of them!

Good on you too for rescuing Fawkes.

How old are Shera and Falcor?

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You might want to separate them -- dragons are teritorial and one will take over all the UVB basking and food etc making the other one suffer-- that one will get sick -- males will fight- male / female will constantly breed- making the female stress all the time--- they need their own space
Karrie

DragonLady1617

Original Poster
Rankins are known for being more sociable and can be kept together in most situations. I do keep an eye on them just in case they grow tired of each other, but right now they are happy and aren't as close to me because of the bond that they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom