Odd behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if it's normal for beardies to seem tired sometimes throughout the day and then perk up like nothing is wrong because my beardi seems to do that sometimes is that normal or can something be possibly wrong she can seem like that for about an hour or two and then perk up again

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
As long as basking temps are 105-110 taken w/ a digital probe or infrared heat gun and you have correct UVB and is properly placed ---- NO coils they are no good --- hes eating and basking and pooping its not uncommon for them to be taking naps and lazy --- I do believe its the weather now --- my 9 month old has been doing a lot of sleeping lately in his hide but hes still doing everything else just a lot of laziness
Karrie

Deathtrack123

Original Poster
Yep she still chases her crickets and poops just seems lazy sometimes thanks for the response her hot spot Is around 105-110 IR gun and uvb is an arcadia t5 12% about 11-12 inches away no mesh

Deathtrack123

Original Poster
Ok another question is if she decides to not bask for a while should I move her to her basking area or just let her be I would always put her on her basking area?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
They know what they need - unless lighting is off shes fine on her own
Karrie

Deathtrack123

Original Poster
Ok today I just let her be and she got on her basking log like 1-2 hours later she was on the warm side at around 90 degrees and seems fine so I wont be bothering her anymore thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom