Mentor / Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I was just wondering if there was someone on this website that could be a sort of 'mentor' for me? I am a new owner, and although these forums are great, I would love to be able to just message someone if I have a small question or something needing to be explained. I'd love to meet your beardies and hear about some of the stories you have about them as well. We can swap info, advice, experiences, pictures of our babies, etc! If anyone is willing, please reply to this thread or message me. Thank you so much,

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Kaylee,

The pubic forums are great to get any of your questions answered. Sometimes it's nice to be able to here different peoples opinions and differing experiences.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'd say most people here are perfectly fine with you private messaging them to ask questions, myself included :)
Generally speaking, we are a very friendly community here full of people willing to help out.

-Brandon

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
You could start your own thread in the beardie tails section viewforum.php?f=49 <- see link. People post about their dragons then comment on each other's topics. You can jump in any time on any page

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
DorgEndo":1aws0u6a said:
You could start your own thread in the beardie tails section viewforum.php?f=49 <- see link. People post about their dragons then comment on each other's topics. You can jump in any time on any page

Oh you should definitely check out the beardie tales section! Many of us share our stories and experiences there! If your on your computer, my signature links to my thread there too :)

And like Dorg said, feel free to jump right on in :D

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom