Mouth Abscess

Discuss health questions, issues, problems, etc! For urgent issues please use the Beardie ER forum.

Re: Mouth Abscess

Postby Dogstar5988 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:46 am

So the vet said the surgery went well and we picked him up last night. However unfortunately he ending up passing away that night. He was just groggy from the surgery at first but then had some trouble breathing and ending up passing away.
Thank you everyone for trying to help. I'm not sure what ended up going wrong in the end but at least he isn't suffering anymore. I know I will be back, another bearded dragon is in my future eventually once I've healed up emotionally. Hopefully things go better in the future.
Dogstar5988
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Mouth Abscess

Postby MrSpectrum » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:00 am

Dogstar5988 wrote:So the vet said the surgery went well and we picked him up last night. However unfortunately he ending up passing away that night. He was just groggy from the surgery at first but then had some trouble breathing and ending up passing away.
Thank you everyone for trying to help. I'm not sure what ended up going wrong in the end but at least he isn't suffering anymore. I know I will be back, another bearded dragon is in my future eventually once I've healed up emotionally. Hopefully things go better in the future.

So sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, it often goes with species that are fecund/prolific--doesn't make it any easier.

We'll keep a rock warm for you.
ImageImageImage
MrSpectrum
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Health