welcome - IMMAJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
DragonPete":3nk9xs0z said:
Fantastic! Beardie has a better car than I do! Lol! ?
Your interaction with her and your calm demeaner I'm sure has a major role in her trust and calm personality.?
-Dee

Yes possibly Dee, I also have a habit of whistling birds back if I know their whistle and I do it in front of IMMAJI and I reassure them not to have fear, I also did the same with JIMMIA as he grew up and I do at least 4 different bird calls if I hear them :)

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
You're a real life Animal Whisperer. ? I think some people just 'connect' better than others. You connect. ?
-Dee

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
DragonPete":1vx9noso said:
You're a real life Animal Whisperer. ? I think some people just 'connect' better than others. You connect. ?
-Dee

well I have always quoted myself as - I am free as a bird, I have a soul of a lizard, I want to live as long Galapagos tortoise, I want to be able tell the story of the elephants, as I will be the hunter of the wolf pack and I have lived this earth many times before and I will never die as my spirit will live on with bliss of the Native American Indians watching over the land!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":36lgewmi said:
Do you already have him eating his greens?

I give them a little boc choy, squash, carrot, apple, crickets :) they weigh 6 grams and 13 centimetres, it all weight measures seem like jimmia so far so I think immaji will be a eastern bearded :) I know I can see a different and their back feels a little smooth and there crown is very little :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom