Does anyone know what this is?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
107539-4985026428.jpg
107539-5242304425.jpg
107539-129075964.jpg
107539-6592236454.jpg
107539-3563258601.jpg
I’ve asked the vet about this and she told me that he had a larger penis and it was no problem. But now it’s sticking out, there’s clearly poop on it, and I don’t really believe that it’s his penis. It looks and feels more like a curved fingernail with poop on it. Please help me!! I’ve tried pulling it out a little bit more but I’m scared to hurt him

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I would do daily soaks to help loosen it up, it should come out eventually. Does it seem to be bothering him at all?

-Brandon

Thiskidjanessa1235

Original Poster
claudiusx":2jgm2823 said:
I would do daily soaks to help loosen it up, it should come out eventually. Does it seem to be bothering him at all?

-Brandon

It seems to bother him more when I touch it at all. So I think I’ll stick to the daily baths. Thank you again!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, yeah, that is a seminal plug, & your vet should have immediately known what it was.
It definitely isn't his hemepene, it is darker in color & bigger.
He will be fine & it will work itself out really soon, too so just keep up a daily bath.

Tracie

Thiskidjanessa1235

Original Poster
Claudiusx":d0m8xp48 said:
Hi there,

how are things going? Did the seminal plug come out?

-Brandon

Hello! It did come out a couple days after, but it was really really small. It didn’t look anything like the picture in the link you sent me.
On another note, he does have a medical problem that over the past couple weeks has seemed to get better but I’m wondering if I can send you a private message to get some extra advice?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Seminal plugs can come in different sizes so that's not bad, glad it's out.

Yes you can definitely pm me :)

-Brandon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is good the seminal plug worked its way out they usually do!
I hope your dragon is doing well & isn't having too many health issues. Keep us posted
on your boy.

Tracie

saraho

Hatchling Member
I actually found this forum while trying to figure out what a sperm plug was. They do look awfully strange the first time you see them. Charlie had 3 within a month this last summer. It freaked me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom