New Boop Noodle!! Meet Wilson.

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

New Boop Noodle!! Meet Wilson.

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:37 am

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

So yesterday we drove 2 straight hours from out of town just to get to our reptile expo in time and find a snake, I looked around everywhere and this guy caught my eye. He is really healthy It seems, and I'm told he's a pastel morph, but he's deep in shed currently. But he is a really really sweet snake and loves to be handled. Meet Wilson!
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Cat, and a Ball python. (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: New Boop Noodle!! Meet Wilson.

Postby DragonPete » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:57 am

Handsome! Ball isn't he? I like them, had 1 for quite a while. Just haven't seen 1 in yrs.
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby DorgEndo » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Wilson has an adorable name. Don't know much about snake morphs but I will say Wilson is a handsome snake :)
She/Her. Devlyn my beautiful bearded dragon, approx hatch 8/18, mine since 2/19. Kitty Greysie born 3/06.Charlie the American grey tree frog, found 11/18. MK & Ash the anole sisters. Lots of house plants, I like cacti and succulents.
DorgEndo
Juvie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:41 am

DragonPete wrote:Handsome! Ball isn't he? I like them, had 1 for quite a while. Just haven't seen 1 in yrs.
-Dee
Yep, He's a ball python and The breeder did tell me he was probably a pastel morph and is around 10 months old or so.
DorgEndo wrote:Wilson has an adorable name. Don't know much about snake morphs but I will say Wilson is a handsome snake :)

Thanks! I actually named him after my Dungeons and Dragons character lol, but yeah. He's really pretty and really sweet. :D
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Cat, and a Ball python. (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29 pm

[Click image to enlarge]
Apparently Wilson likes my headphones. Also he finally is fully shed, eye caps and all!
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Claudiusx » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:30 am

Hi Wilson!

Wilson looks great! I've wanted a snake for awhile but I gotta tell myself no. 5 dragons is enough to handle lol.

I had a cornsnake when I was younger and quite enjoyed the differences between snakes and beardies.

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:10 pm

claudiusx wrote:Hi Wilson!

Wilson looks great! I've wanted a snake for awhile but I gotta tell myself no. 5 dragons is enough to handle lol.

I had a cornsnake when I was younger and quite enjoyed the differences between snakes and beardies.

-Brandon
Thanks! Lol yeah 5 dragons plus the geckos and now Wilson can be very time consuming!

Cool, I might want a corn next, but probably would do a hognose or a boa for my next snake lol.
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions