welcome - IMMAJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
IMMAJI has got 2 new professions lol she will place you under arrest if don’t give you bugs and throw you in back of the ambulance because they will beat you up and throw you in back of a ambulance hahaha jokes, sorry :) here is IMMAJI on 1st of March 2020 :)
98861-402596905.jpg
98861-4891073401.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
you know I am so proud of IMMAJI, I’ve only had them just over 2 months and they are being so well behaved with not running away from me if I carry them on my shoulder, placing them on the table or my knee, they’re letting people pat / pick them up, they know to climb into their hat and she they will not get motion sickness when we went on a bus trip :) :)
98861-2761741276.jpg
98861-5698725451.jpg
98861-3894834677.jpg
98861-49912739.jpg

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
I think so much of that is due to all the attention you give them. Some may be stubborn but I think they all understand love and attention, a soft petting, etc.
Lucky little Dragon to have someone who cares so much for their wellbeing. ?
-Dee

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":xsjj1rid said:
You've lucked out with well behaved and adventurous dragons!

What do you mean “lucked out” ? please, Liam, I’ve never heard that saying before :) and IMMAJI is just content / chilled because as much everyone says I shouldn’t handle them much of a young age but with out sounding judgmental, I pick them up everyday and spend at least 1 hour with them outside of the tank, I tell them not to have fear and teach hand signals like no and stop :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Lucked out just means got lucky! It means it's great that Jimmia was so calm and well behaved and it's great that Immaji is too!

She is looking great! Look at her being a good girl eating her salad. She holds herself up like she is very proud :)

-Brandon

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you very much Brandon and Liam, I guess it’s just because I pick them up everyday and talk to them, I reassure them it’s okay and have no fear, I also put trust into them :) but anyway here is some recent photos today on the 17th of March, they got 2 new toys :)
98861-2556836331.jpg
98861-3567983876.jpg

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Fantastic! Beardie has a better car than I do! Lol! ?
Your interaction with her and your calm demeaner I'm sure has a major role in her trust and calm personality.?
-Dee

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
here is funny photo comparison - IMMAJI is the baby and will soon turn into something like how big JIMMIA was haha ?
98861-1021021922.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom