Product Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
I've noticed product reviews often happen in an ad hoc manner when someone asks about a particular product or site. I'm talking about products sold on Amazon, Chewy, Pet*, etc.
How's about a Products & Services Reviews forum where folks could post reviews/impressions of stuff they've gotten, or gotten burnt on?

(And yes, I just posted one in Feeding :D )

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
We have one but it's kinda hard to find, and as a result no one uses it. Would be cool to get it back up to the forefront and update it with new products being used nowadays, and let people put their reviews on it.

Here it is:

https: //www.beardeddragon.org/reviews/

Definitely needs some TLC Alex.. :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":32f2knzx said:
We have one but it's kinda hard to find,
I'll say. I just went back to the main menu, checked everything and still couldn't find it--there's no tree to indicate where it is. :?

I don't mind using what's already set up, but folks gotta be able to find it.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If you're on your computer, it's at the bottom of the bar that runs down the right hand side of the screen with all the links. Under "other fun stuff"

I agree, it's really kind of out of the way. Would be nice to bring it back up as it's really based on a lot of out of date and old reviews.

-Brandon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":3ca861yq said:
If you're on your computer, it's at the bottom of the bar that runs down the right hand side of the screen with all the links. Under "other fun stuff"
Umm... I am, but I don't see any bar down the right hand side of anything. :?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You don't see the social media, tip of the week, recent discussions, site links, etc. on the right hand side?

-Brandon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
No, but I think I found them. I had to click on the menu icon in the very upper left corner of the screen, which opened a (not sure of the tech term--window w/a vert. slide bar) window with that stuff. Clicking anywhere else closes/hides that window; no way I know of/can find to anchor/dock/move it. I haven't played around with it, but I did find the Product Review stuff. :dontknow:

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It seems the menu icon is broken on some devices/browsers (I think Android and Chrome together are an issue).

As for the product reviews... yeah... very outdated. I haven't even looked at the submissions for adding things. I've started talking to the moderators about ways to reduce me being the bottleneck on things with the site, since life has me too busy to be on here much. This could be one of those functions that I find a way to enable the moderators to assist with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom