Hornworms are friends, Not food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Decided to feed the dragons some more hornworms as they were getting quite large, Everyone quickly and aggressively ate their worms, But When I went to feed Mulder, instead of him quickly eating it he was apparently fascinated by it instead.
Here's how things turned out:

View media item 60738Mulder Gazes at this green thing in awe and confusion, What could this thing be?

View media item 60502 Ya know, I think I like this little green thing, He shall be my new buddy. I will call him Tom.

View media item 61123Rocket tries his best to break through the invisible force field to quickly lap up Tom for Mulder, as apparently he doesn't know how to eat them. Rocket should give him a demonstration on how to. Mulder doesn't like Rocket trying to eat his little buddy.

View media item 60628 Nope. Tom is my hat. Hornworms are friends! Not food!

MariosDad

Hatchling Member
Hilarious! I think the thing I'm looking forward to the most is discovering little Mario's personality. I think a "hornworm hat" could be a fashion trend for sure... 8)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
It is fun discovering everyone's personalities because they definitely all have distinct personalities.

Like Mulder is my Sweet but grumpy old man who mostly likes to bask and head bob at the other darn dragons making all the noise. That and search for the existence of aliens and other paranormal phenomena. :lol:

Loki is my Bigheaded chick magnet who loves snuggling and showing off his awesomeness, He's only slightly super self centered.

Daisy is my chill and proper Queen of the crew who enjoys sitting on her royal hammock and judging the other dragons. She's my most laid back and chill dragon.

Rocket is my hyperactive and very food oriented dork who cannot sit still without trying to eat something near him. He's a goofball.

And Phoenix is my Tiny kingpin who is probably slowly planning all of our impending dooms, But in the meantime she's a hyperactive and grumpy adorable little thing.

And Yep, Mulder is definitely going to be a fashion Icon now with the latest Trendy Hornworm hats. :cool:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Thanks both of ya!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
DragonPete":3gy6te9f said:
Ok. I gotta ask. Did it ever dawn on Mulder (love that!) that his 'hat' was lunch? Just curious. ?
-Dee
Ya, me too. I've looked at this thread several times to check to see if Mulder's hat was a magic hat and, suddenly disappeared!!!

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
I would have said crickets but just about everyone in the forum hears those! LOL! ?
Hey Hippy! So wassup? Did he eat it or not? ?
-Dee

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
He didn't end up eating it so I gave it to Rocket, who practically inhaled it immediately.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
HippieLizards":1mkzkg1z said:
He didn't end up eating it so I gave it to Rocket, who practically inhaled it immediately.
So the new hat, met a horrific ending and Loki lost a close friend. This took a sad turn????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom