Beardded dragon laying eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnage

I have got an bearded dragon from an friend I was told it was male. Well it has played eggs 3 times. I know it's female now. It has never been with another dragon. I know they can still lay eggs. But this on lay 14 to 15 each time. How much more can she do in an year. Is it normal.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, beardies can lay eggs up to 7-8 times a year [ very rarely ] but usually it's 3-5 X for the average female. Clutch size can vary widely, from 12-13 to more than 35 at one time. I've had a female lay over 30 in every clutch, and for 7-8 clutches in one season. Just be sure she's well fed, had enough calcium powder and is hydrated. If you want to post pics of her + her set up it would be nice to see those as well . :) Here's how to post pics :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Turnage":2ggf9riy said:
I have got an bearded dragon from an friend I was told it was male. Well it has played eggs 3 times. I know it's female now....
:? What did you think the first 2 times? :? :roll:

Turnage

Original Poster
MrSpectrum":1x25m7ls said:
Turnage":1x25m7ls said:
I have got an bearded dragon from an friend I was told it was male. Well it has played eggs 3 times. I know it's female now....
:? What did you think the first 2 times? :? :roll:

WTH that's what I thought??

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
DragonPete":2635psuy said:
MrSpectrum":2635psuy said:
Good! You had me worried there for a sec... :laughhard:
So it wasn't just me thinking 'it took 3 times to figure out'.
LMAO!?
-Dee
Of course, it's just a matter of wording. I catch myself doing things like that often. Sometimes even after Preview & Submit, and I have to go back and Edit. :oops:

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
MrSpectrum":1ant6f6n said:
DragonPete":1ant6f6n said:
MrSpectrum":1ant6f6n said:
Good! You had me worried there for a sec... :laughhard:
So it wasn't just me thinking 'it took 3 times to figure out'.
LMAO!?
-Dee
Of course, it's just a matter of wording. I catch myself doing things like that often. Sometimes even after Preview & Submit, and I have to go back and Edit. :oops:

Oh I hear ya! Even after all that I'll find things that still aren't worded right.?
-Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom