Lump on belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colinbooth1987

Some times i can feel 2 flat panel like bits behind my bearded dragons front legs and run down a bit under his belly. But the last few days during feeding i can see these sticking out and they look like a sharp point poking out his belly.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Colinbooth1987

Original Poster
107438-7783479006.jpg

I have circled the part where it sticks out i only see it certain way hes sat. It feels like a flat bit of bone or something and not a hard lump and moves when touched.

Thanks

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am not sure what that is -- maybe a cyst - you said it moves and not hard--- Tracie or AHBD is gonna haft to see this and say what they think it is --
Karrie

Colinbooth1987

Original Poster
Yeah its not a hard lump. Im sure if i rub my fingers along the underside of his belly i can feel a flat long bone on both sides or thats what i assume it is but certain ways he sits it pokes out which if touched moves. It doesnt seem to be bothering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom