Worm castings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
Is worm castings good to put in your bioactive substrate? Im not sure if it will boost my microfuauna or create bad bacteria i know their has to be someone with info on worm castings im checking before i may possibly add something harmful to my bioactive colony or worse my dragon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
You shouldn't really need them in the size area you've been talking about. Between your dragon and cleanup crew, there should be plenty of organic fertilizer.

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
Original Poster
MrSpectrum":1acpg4iz said:
You shouldn't really need them in the size area you've been talking about. Between your dragon and cleanup crew, there should be plenty of organic fertilizer.
Ah okay i just got a free little bag of worm castings with my leaf litter and was wondering the pros and cons as im not a gardner and my dragon mostly poos on the tile side and i end up cleaning it up haha and does it boost good mircofauna or bad if you know i dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom