NON adhesive liner - why?

Discuss substrates, lighting, heating, enclosure building ideas, share enclosure photos, and talk about any other enclosure-related topics.

Re: NON adhesive liner - why?

Postby DragonPete » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:40 am

MrSpectrum wrote:
DragonPete wrote:I use peroxide full strength.

My bad--I should have been clearer/more specific.
Peroxide is sold in different % strengths (2% to 50%+). What's the % on the bottle?

Look again. I said I use the cheap stuff 3%. Lol! 😆
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby MrSpectrum » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:52 am

Sorry I missed that. Well, it's stronger than (the more common around here) 2%! :oops:
ImageImageImage
MrSpectrum
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby DragonPete » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:56 am

MrSpectrum wrote:Sorry I missed that. Well, it's stronger than (the more common around here) 2%! :oops:

Wow. I figured 3% was the lowest considering I get it at dollar tree for a buck. 😆
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby KarrieRee » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:56 am

looks like the stray kitten I adopted hasn't quite figured out the litter box.'
Get some puppy bads and put under the cat box
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict

Postby DragonPete » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:00 am

KarrieRee wrote:looks like the stray kitten I adopted hasn't quite figured out the litter box.'
Get some puppy bads and put under the cat box
Karrie

Great minds think alike! That's exactly what I did! It has definitely helped. Still have a couple spots away from the box. Might have to put pads there but didn't want to let him think it's ok to go anywhere but the box. Dunno how I'll fix that one
Thanks Karrie!
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Gormagon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:06 am

I use a product called F10 SC , it is a veterinary disinfectant, 5ml will make a quart spray bottle full. very cost effective as it goes a long way. It was recommended to me on this site and, I swear by it. Good long term investment.
https://www.amazon.com/F10SC-Veterinary ... B00DR25TSG

[Click image to enlarge]
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby DragonPete » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:09 am

Gormagon wrote:I use a product called F10 SC , it is a veterinary disinfectant, 5ml will make a quart spray bottle full. very cost effective as it goes a long way. It was recommended to me on this site and, I swear by it. Good long term investment.
https://www.amazon.com/F10SC-Veterinary ... B00DR25TSG

[Click image to enlarge]

Would I use that to clean the spots and would it prevent him for using those spots again? I'm all ears! (Eyes)
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Gormagon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:16 am

It's a great spot cleaner as well, I use it for that everyday. As for stopping him from using a spot again, there ain't noth'n on gods green earth gonna do that, LOL!!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby DragonPete » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:29 am

Gormagon wrote:It's a great spot cleaner as well, I use it for that everyday. As for stopping him from using a spot again, there ain't noth'n on gods green earth gonna do that, LOL!!!!

😆 I hear ya! I have had good luck with Natures Miracle though, in the past. Just haven't been able to get to the store to get some. Hopefully tomorrow will see me well enough to drive.👍 Gonna check Amazon first since Petey's gonna need some wormies anyway. Thanks hon!
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Enclosures