Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MrSpectrum":3hctnmxq said:
DragonPete":3hctnmxq said:
I use peroxide full strength.
My bad--I should have been clearer/more specific.
Peroxide is sold in different % strengths (2% to 50%+). What's the % on the bottle?
Look again. I said I use the cheap stuff 3%. Lol! ?
-Dee

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MrSpectrum":31i64lsg said:
Sorry I missed that. Well, it's stronger than (the more common around here) 2%! :oops:
Wow. I figured 3% was the lowest considering I get it at dollar tree for a buck. ?
-Dee

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
looks like the stray kitten I adopted hasn't quite figured out the litter box.'
Get some puppy bads and put under the cat box
Karrie

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":1so5m7zk said:
looks like the stray kitten I adopted hasn't quite figured out the litter box.'
Get some puppy bads and put under the cat box
Karrie
Great minds think alike! That's exactly what I did! It has definitely helped. Still have a couple spots away from the box. Might have to put pads there but didn't want to let him think it's ok to go anywhere but the box. Dunno how I'll fix that one
Thanks Karrie!
-Dee

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":1ghwedsr said:
I use a product called F10 SC , it is a veterinary disinfectant, 5ml will make a quart spray bottle full. very cost effective as it goes a long way. It was recommended to me on this site and, I swear by it. Good long term investment.
https://www.amazon.com/F10SC-Veterinary-Disinfectant-F10-SC/dp/B00DR25TSG

87978-9478851379.jpg
Would I use that to clean the spots and would it prevent him for using those spots again? I'm all ears! (Eyes)
-Dee

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
It's a great spot cleaner as well, I use it for that everyday. As for stopping him from using a spot again, there ain't noth'n on gods green earth gonna do that, LOL!!!!

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":jvxepk1n said:
It's a great spot cleaner as well, I use it for that everyday. As for stopping him from using a spot again, there ain't noth'n on gods green earth gonna do that, LOL!!!!
? I hear ya! I have had good luck with Natures Miracle though, in the past. Just haven't been able to get to the store to get some. Hopefully tomorrow will see me well enough to drive.? Gonna check Amazon first since Petey's gonna need some wormies anyway. Thanks hon!
-Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom