One eye closed one eye open

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmullins1

Hello... this is my first time posting on here so bear with me! Anyways, I have got a baby beardie that is about 4 months old and he is starting to shed on his head, I noticed today when I was giving him a bath he had one eye closed and one open. I have never seen him do that before but I kinda just let it go. A couple hours later I sprayed him with some water to help with the shedding, I picked him up and I noticed that right when I picked him up he closed one eye. Is this because he is getting water in his eye? Or is there something wrong?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

This is a very common behavior of there's. There is a thread in this section titled the trust game, which goes into a bit of discussion and theory behind it :)

-Brandon

pmullins1

Original Poster
Thank you!! I have another quick question, he has shed his tail and now his head but he has not shed any of his legs or back....is that normal too??

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah that's normal. Parts shed as they grow so sometimes the shedding is in patches or only certain areas. :)

-Brandon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
pmullins1":347ax2u7 said:
I have another quick question, he has shed his tail and now his head but he has not shed any of his legs or back....is that normal too??
Yeah, most of the time mine looks like a panda. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom