URGENT BEARDIE SWALLOWING/ANEMIC/TUMOR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChubbyTrudy

Original Poster
update on Trudy. Still being hand fed. Not active but looks around with eyes. Eyes are opened more. Getting more yellow like her normal color but still really easily stressed out. Gets tired easily. She is trying to shed again on her back, head, arms. Observed her body and see no strange lumps or growth. Listened to her heart rate and its 100 bpm when basking at temp 101. Her fecal results came back negative for parasites and everything. She pooped again yesterday and her stools still looks the same. No black tail, sunken eyes, black beard. I can tell she looks way better than she did a week ago. Still confused bout what's really wrong with her. Hopefully we can do an ultrasound in a couple weeks if she gets better and more energized. She is getting another b12 shot on Saturday. I'm thinking of getting her tested for adenovirus as well as she has never gotten it done and curious if she has it.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Well, even if it's a little bit of progress I think it's really good to hear. As long as she's not in pain it's O.K that she's weak/lazy. She's doing better so that's a positive step. :)

ChubbyTrudy

Original Poster
AHBD":2go8uqo8 said:
Well, even if it's a little bit of progress I think it's really good to hear. As long as she's not in pain it's O.K that she's weak/lazy. She's doing better so that's a positive step. :)

Thanks so much AHBD, I'm trying to keep her comfortable as much as I can. Will update more with her progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom