First time dragon owner, meet spike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hjewett

107344-7659300239.jpg
Actually, first time reptile owner! My son has been Wanting a snake since he was 2 years old. He is now 11 years old. I just couldn't do it. So we settled on a baby bearded dragon. I did a ton of research, talk to multiple pet stores and countless hours looking up information on the Internet. I wanted to make sure we were as prepared as possible. We have now had spike for 2 weeks and he is absolutely perfect. That little guy makes my day so much better. We are beyond in love with him. I feel like there is so much to know and so much I still have to learn! I want to do this right so I am so thankful for forums like this!
107344-4274298865.jpg
107344-4448239445.jpg

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Hello Spike! Welcome! Both Dragon and Son are quite handsome. ? Glad you joined us.
There are many experienced people here that are so helpful. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns.
-Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom