Yellow Fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I used to have an account Back in the day, but I forgot the login. Well I just got two bearded dragons and one of them has an issue. To me it looks like yellow fungus, but I wanted to see What everyone else thought. If it is yellow fungus, what can I do at home to help combat this?

https://m.imgur.com/a/g898oRT

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Are there any other areas besides the eye? It could be a fungal infection but it doesnt look like yellow fungus to me.

How long have you had them? Best to keep them separated. If its fungal it could spread.

What all have you done to try to remedy it? I'd definitely get a vet appointment if you can.

In the mean time you can try flushing the area with a saline solution. applying some raw unpasteurized honey to the area might help too.

-Brandon

DizzyWizard

Original Poster
I literally just got them. Sadly I got a 4ft by 2ft enclosure just built while I try to rush build the other. The guy who gave them to me had them in a 20 Gal. Right now I could keep one in the 20 gal if needed. I was thinking about "quarantining" the infected one, and monitor her till maybe closer to the end of the month. Also no only the face area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom