welcome - IMMAJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Welcome, Immaji! He/she looks quite cute and very content in his new home! Can't wait to see your fun adventures with the little guy/girl.

I am so sad to hear of Jimmia's passing. He had such a great and loving owner :) <3

Vanessa

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
DragonPete":gvm6w9f0 said:
So cute! ? How's he doing? Eating well? Etc?
Such a tiny thing! Just adorable!
-Dee

I’m thinking IMMAJI might be a girl because when give them little pat they lift their hand up as to kinda wave or stop me and with jimmia he never did that at that age so she or he is good, they weigh 6 grams and 12 centimetres they’re eating crickets, I make salad but they hardly want to touch that, I’ve seen them eat some like two or three times but it’s not convincing (it’s like a a kid- rather fatty food than salads haha) so any ideas how to do get them to eat it ? besides keep offering, because jimmia was the same, he loved his worms but never touched his salads (the amount times I buy salads and I don’t have taste buds so I wouldn’t know what to do with the leftovers that I never used haha) sorry :) :)

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Even if she only eats a couple bites each time, that's good. Right now she needs all the protein she can get. If she eats a couple bites of salad, that's a bonus.
I've heard that females wave, I've never seen it, I adopted an adult male. Must be awfully cute though. Love the pics!
-Dee

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
OMGGGGG! She is so stinking tiny and cute!!! My little one didn't eat salad when she was Immaji's age either, but they need lots of buggy proteins at such an age. I do hope she likes greens and veggies at a young age though! Keep them pics coming. Excited to watch her grow! :)

Vanessa

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
here was is immaji about 30mins ago playing with the new train toy I got them (photos are today the 10th of February) :)
98861-1226426349.jpg
98861-4470748175.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
here is some recent photos of IMMAJI on the 18th of February :) they’re getting more comfortable and confident on sitting on my shoulder or my leg without the having the idea to run away :) still little weary of sounds though but it’s because they’re young but give it time we can go out on adventures just like I did with Jimmia :) ps- I have funny feeling they might be a girl as slowly waves when pat them or unless they just putting their hand up to stop me haha and Jimmia never did that at this same age :)
98861-9158959072.jpg
98861-7136014392.jpg
98861-7546316441.jpg
98861-4825703278.jpg
98861-759985252.jpg

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
JIMMIA":1dyjt1rb said:
here is some recent photos of IMMAJI on the 18th of February :) they’re getting more comfortable and confident on sitting on my shoulder or my leg without the having the idea to run away :) still little weary of sounds though but it’s because they’re young but give it time we can go out on adventures just like I did with Jimmia :) ps- I have funny feeling they might be a girl as slowly waves when pat them or unless they just putting their hand up to stop me haha and Jimmia never did that at this same age :)
98861-9158959072.jpg
98861-7136014392.jpg
98861-7546316441.jpg
98861-4825703278.jpg
98861-759985252.jpg

OMG that is absolutely adorable! Love your 'sun block'.? So might be a baby girl huh? Waving at you? Such a sweet tiny thing!?
-Dee

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
CooperDragon":2j63xbh6 said:
Cool ride! I think he needs some pedal extensions :lol:

Definitely needs some streamers on the handlebars too! Immaji looks so content with you :)

Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom