Brown ‘pimples’/moles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya27

107333-2188122133.jpg

Hi everyone,

My Bearded dragon, Yuma (5,5years old) has these 2 brown ‘pimples’/moles on her face for about a week. Does anyone know what this could be? I was told on another platform that there’s a vet active on this forum but anyone who could help or knows something about this is very much welcome. Thank you and greetings?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Hm, interesting looking!
You mentioned that they haven't been there for very long? Throughout their life, their skin
can change somewhat, & develop pigmentation changes, such as freckles, etc.
Are these spots smooth in nature, or are they raised any at all or rough to the touch?

Tracie

Yaya27

Original Poster
107333-3743739701.jpg

Hi Tracie,

Thanks for the reply, in this picture you can see the texture better.
To me it looks like some sort of mole but I can't find anything online that looks exactly the same as this.

Greetings

Yaya27

Original Poster
Hi BeardedDragonSteve,

Thanks for the reply, but no they haven't had crickets for a very long time.
We give them worms once a week( which we keep very clean) and lots of different veggies and fruit.
Can they get anything from worms too?
Greetings

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That looks like some kind of growth or blood blister perhaps. I would probably have a vet take a sample and try to get a better idea about what's going on there. Keep an eye on the areas and note if they change or grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom