Special needs beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Hi all,

So, "Otto the Silly" just saw the copy of the Beautiful Bearded Dragons calender I got my wife for Christmas... and promptly black bearded and started head bobbing at the Feb cover models. In the spirt of today's bubble-wrap-the-world zeitgeist, may I suggest to the fine folks who put this calendar together that they remember the sensitive lizards among us and please put a trigger warning on page 1 so that concerned beardie parents everywhere can protect their fragile little bundles of joy from the harsh realities of... reality. Thank you.

:lol:

P.S. To keep this thread going, what is the silliest thing your beardie has ever black bearded or bobbed to?

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
I wonder if he can tell if the BDs in the pictures are M or F... :?:
I've read they can (allegedly) tell by sight in the wild w/o benefit of pheromones or stereoscopic vision, but it stumps me how.

I haven't seen ZaRDoZ head-bob yet, but he's still a little young(?) at 5 months. He tries to beard, but it just won't turn black (just a little gray & orange band across the bottom), so I don't know if he's defective or what... :?

He seems curious about Ol' Furface, but hasn't reacted, which surprises me a tad... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom