Tampico, the small but mighty beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All! I just felt like uploading some pics of my little Tampico, or "Tampi" as I like to call her. I never did a formal introduction on this site, but have posted and given advice to some newbies, so I thought I'd post some photos of Tampi in her year and 8 month phase. Haha She is currently getting to go through brumation. Boooo!!! Buuuut what can I do. She's a happy healthy little thing, and that's all that matters.

So here are some pictures of Miss Tampico....
Enjoying a car ride
101206-815325794.jpg

Showing off her sexy leg skills
101206-518064560.jpg

Hiding in her new favorite cave
101206-6415366009.jpg

Enjoying some outside interaction on her leash
101206-5337923174.jpg

Just chillin on her branch in all her small, but mighty, glory
101206-8585524140.jpg

And finally...enjoying the window while she watches momma cook
101206-1240296662.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!!! :D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Dang, celebrated so hard she passed out. Must have partied too hard she forgot to take pictures also!

Too bad we missed out on that one huh Vanessa?

Happy birthday Tampico!

-Brandon

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I know....where are all the selfies, TAMPICO?!?!?! Hahaha She did open her eyes once for me and I told her happy birthday, then she promptly went back to sleep.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Brandon :)

Vanessa

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hello there! It's been a while! We've been on vacation for part of January and just got back this past week. Tampico is finally awake! She actually woke up the day we left for Mexico. Go figure! We boarded her at the same place we got her and she apparently loved it there. She's very healthy, happy, hungry, and active. Stares at the dogs all day wondering why they're so crazy. Some pics below of the little one!

Car ride home...
101206-960091739.jpg

Multiple pics of her cuteness!
101206-7464195462.jpg
101206-6574974013.jpg
101206-569701782.jpg
101206-3585540834.jpg

So happy to have her back!!!! Missed her to pieces!

Vanessa

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Let her run around the house yesterday morning, and she was as bright as the sun!
101206-7906742980.jpg

Ah! She just melts my heart. :blob5:

Vanessa

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Vanessa!

How was your trip?

I'm glad Tampico has awoken for you! Much to my surprise, I came home today and saw Moro holding onto her rock, instead of tucked into the corner of her viv with all 4's sprawled out. So i'm hoping Moro is coming out of her semi-slumber too!

Tampico looks as happy as ever!:D

-Brandon

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi, Brandon!

The trip was wonderful and much needed. Although on the 7th day I was ready to come home and see allllll the babes. Haha But Mexico has nice mid 70 degree weather and it was just perfect.

I am too, very happy that Tamp has awoken. She's got a crazy appetite and I wasn't fully prepared for it! Haha I hope Moro does come out of her slumber soon! I don't think they realize just how much we miss them when there away like that. How selfish!! Hahaha

I'll post some more updates as the days go on. :blob5:

Hope all is well, Brandon! :blob8:

Vanessa

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Welllll her is her highness, claiming her throne. Sigh.

101206-885305452.jpg

Whenever my hair is up, that is her preferred spot. It's not very practical... Well not for me anyways. Hahaha

Vanessa

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Vanessa,

Haha Tampico sure looks... Hmm what is the word.. content? Proud? Like she's the boss? She just has this look on her face like you truly are the peasant that waits on her LOL.

Have you tried seeing if she can help you cook?
rat6.gif

-Brandon

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh Brandon, Brandon, Brandon...You have no idea......She is totally the boss and it shows. *SIGH* :lol:

She has helped me cook a couple of times. She likes to mix things with her little feetsies. Hahahaha

That pic of Ratatouille is super cute.

Dee: what is practical for her is impractical for me, but she is Queen and I servant. So impractical it goes. Haha

Vanessa

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
vrenee1018":3op9f6vl said:
Oh Brandon, Brandon, Brandon...You have no idea......She is totally the boss and it shows. *SIGH* :lol:

She has helped me cook a couple of times. She likes to mix things with her little feetsies. Hahahaha

That pic of Ratatouille is super cute.

Dee: what is practical for her is impractical for me, but she is Queen and I servant. So impractical it goes. Haha

Vanessa

Well you know your opinion doesn't count! Such is the life of a "servant\slave". ? lol!
-Dee

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
101206-1145665660.jpg

Tamp enjoying her sun and sexy legging it for hours. That little smile makes me so happy.

101206-9201540546.jpg

Then she decided to lay against her cave and fall asleep. Little thing just likes to hunker down in there. She may be mad at me because I've neglected her a bit and haven't taken her out much. Sometimes the dogs make it a little hard and when she is out, she tends to try to climb my hair mountain. Haha Gotta make it up to her soon though. Don't want her to think I've abandoned her!

Vanessa

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
vrenee1018":1pyw944y said:
101206-1145665660.jpg

Tamp enjoying her sun and sexy legging it for hours. That little smile makes me so happy.

101206-9201540546.jpg

Then she decided to lay against her cave and fall asleep. Little thing just likes to hunker down in there. She may be mad at me because I've neglected her a bit and haven't taken her out much. Sometimes the dogs make it a little hard and when she is out, she tends to try to climb my hair mountain. Haha Gotta make it up to her soon though. Don't want her to think I've abandoned her!

Vanessa
She's such a pretty girl! And I'm sure she knows it! Little Diva! ?
-Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom