This is Petey's house! (Ongoing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
106785-4049155922.jpg
106785-7732845945.jpg
106785-1263946179.jpg
106785-9536682805.jpg

Yes! He loves his salad!
Menu today: kale, dandelion, zucchini, bell pepper, shredded sweet potato.
YUM (of course he has to eyeball it first to be sure it's up to snuff!)

What's your buddy having today?
-Dee

UPDATE 1/6/20-Decided to make this Petey's ongoing thread rather than starting new posts.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
106785-7012245701.jpg

Belly up to the bar! Love the way he sits there! Sorry it's a little blurry, I was a little shakey. ?

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Dinner time!
Menu today:
Collard Greens
Zucchini Squash
Cantaloupe
Green Snap Beans

Looks like he approved!

106785-5592746846.jpg

106785-5027822773.jpg

106785-4044427164.jpg

106785-9570863880.jpg

-Dee

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
So! Looks like 'nap time' again.
About 4PM Petey started scratching around his paper until he got under it and went to sleep.
We'll see how long he sleeps this time. So far from 24 to 72 hrs. But he ate well, did his biz first then off to slumberland!?
-Dee

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Going on 48 hrs now. He'll crack open an eye and give me dirty looks occasionally or move a bit to get comfortable. Wish I could take a 48 HR nap!! ? LOL! ?
-Dee

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Dragons are the definition of Power Nap when they decide too. Then he will wake up and look at you as if you are the odd one for not laying down for days (or more) at a time.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
DorgEndo":3nw27qm0 said:
Dragons are the definition of Power Nap when they decide too. Then he will wake up and look at you as if you are the odd one for not laying down for days (or more) at a time.
? LOL! I think I'll put him in for the 'US Olympic Napping Team'! Going for the GOLD! LOL!
-Dee

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Darn good lookin salad up above! That's what I like to see! How did Petey like it? :)
(sorry I realize I'm late! :oops: )

-Brandon

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":1mxvzboe said:
Darn good lookin salad up above! That's what I like to see! How did Petey like it? :)
(sorry I realize I'm late! :oops: )

-Brandon
Thank you! I try to make a good salad with variety. He seems to enjoy it. He's not real big on fruit, which is fine, since it's not something they should eat often anyway. But maybe once a week I'll toss some bits of fruit in his salad. He DOES love his squashes! That and turnip greens are his faves.

BTW Today is a week napping. I've decided to wake him, give him a warm shower, offer some food, etc. If he goes back to sleep, that's fine.
-Dee

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Being a few hours short of 8 days, decided he needed a bit of shower, some basking time and a salad. He hasn't eaten yet but is considering it while he basks at 96F. Hoping he'll have a snack and a poo before he goes back down, if he goes back down. Today's salad is collards, zucchini, orange bell pepper and snap Beans.

106785-8791213021.jpg

-Dee

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
So I'm TOTALLY late in the Petey eating world, but I'm jealous that he loves all kinds of veggies in his salad. My Tampico turns her nose at anything that is not collard, mustard, or dandelion greens. She won't even touch her food if summer squash happens to be touching her greens. Hahaha But I'm just glad she eats tons of those greens. Still trying to get her to try other things, but I think I'm stuck with a picky eater. Gets it from mom, possibly. LOL Anywho, got off track. Back to Petey! He looks happy, healthy, and he's such a good eater.

Love all the eating pics!

Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom