Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
AHBD":pxyr7jcc said:
Sweet ! They are like very soft leather. Is the little guy eating fish or worms ?
He is eating bloodworms 3 times a day. It is fun to watch him hunt his food, not to mention eating them, LOL!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
AHBD":35yucs2s said:
How about this snuggle -bug. :)

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29876/full

JK, was a catch + release.
NOPE NOPE NOPE! HEEEECK NOPE.
How does that thing even have pinchers that long?? :shock:

Gormagon":35yucs2s said:
Our latest addition is a spiny softshell turtle (no name yet). It's about 3 months old.
87978-952934195.jpg
87978-3948287070.jpg

Long story short, some lady thought they were cute and, took them from a lake (them meaning ....there WERE 3 at one time), then she move and couldn't keep them. She gave them to her son which in turn knew nothing about them , leading to the death of the other two. I was going to take them all but when they clean the nasty tank they were in they found the other 2 dead. VERY sad!!!!
My intent is to feed a care for this one until I can release it in the spring, problem is everything I have read on these turtles says they need to be placed back in the area they came from. So it is possible I might have to keep it for a good while.
Aww, how cute! Softshell turtles are cool, how big is he going to get??

And aw man that's sad to hear that the other two died. :( I hate it when people neglect animals like that, I'm glad you saved him though!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
They can get up to 10" across the back. It takes 8 years for them to reach breeding age. Gonna be a long ride,,, LOL!!!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Dang, that is a long time. :O

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Here's my zoo

106785-3634083737.jpg

This is MuMu. 6 mons old

106785-3143749107.jpg

Patches, 13 yo grey calico. Turned 13 in Sept.

106785-80234055.jpg

DJ on left, MS Claws on right. DJ will be 3 in June, Missy will be 4 in Sept.
So there they are. ?
-Dee

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Sweet kitties ! They go from extreme adventure to extreme relaxing + chilling like no other creature. :)

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
AHBD":rshqgoms said:
Sweet kitties ! They go from extreme adventure to extreme relaxing + chilling like no other creature. :)
All the time! ?
MS Claws is DJ's momma. I adopted them from rescue. She had been brought in with 4 kittens, the others were adopted much earlier. So I took them both, they are very bonded. Had them almost 2 yrs now. Love them all, cats and Petey!
-Dee

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
full

She bites and poops on everything and demands to sit on my shoulder all the time, so I nicknamed her (Kiwi) "Kiwen" because she always acts like she wants to speak to the manager.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
HippieLizards":2wr2koek said:
AHBD":2wr2koek said:
How about this snuggle -bug. :)

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29876/full

JK, was a catch + release.
NOPE NOPE NOPE! HEEEECK NOPE.
How does that thing even have pinchers that long?? :shock:

Gormagon":2wr2koek said:
Our latest addition is a spiny softshell turtle (no name yet). It's about 3 months old.
87978-952934195.jpg
87978-3948287070.jpg

Long story short, some lady thought they were cute and, took them from a lake (them meaning ....there WERE 3 at one time), then she move and couldn't keep them. She gave them to her son which in turn knew nothing about them , leading to the death of the other two. I was going to take them all but when they clean the nasty tank they were in they found the other 2 dead. VERY sad!!!!
My intent is to feed a care for this one until I can release it in the spring, problem is everything I have read on these turtles says they need to be placed back in the area they came from. So it is possible I might have to keep it for a good while.
Aww, how cute! Softshell turtles are cool, how big is he going to get??

And aw man that's sad to hear that the other two died. :( I hate it when people neglect animals like that, I'm glad you saved him though!!

(On the Nope part, perhaps you haven't seen this actual nope rope:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU4sCZxEJ0c )

This is Cassie. She's a long-haired Chihuahua.

She and Jupiter have seen each other, but haven't met. It may be a while before/if they are ever introduced. Cassie is 9 and has been our sole pet for the whole time, except a couple of fish. When Jupiter sits with one of us for a few minutes, Cassie gives her the stink eye and Jupiter keeps a close eye on her.
[img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom