Drako the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
107187-4177429299.jpg
Hello being the newest member of the family is like to introduce myself my name is "Drako" my family calls me "Drak" for short. I love my new home being in that tiny space at the store sucked. I now have my very own handmade vivarium it's very comfy and cozy and lots of space for me to grow. I'm now 7 whole inches long. My family takes good care of me I couldn't be happier. Happy following see you soon
107187-8698762119.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum--- if you have any questions please ask
Karrie

Drakodadragon

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2jatg0d3 said:
Welcome to the forum--- if you have any questions please ask
Karrie
I'm looking to add diy rock wall so that he has more hiding and climbing fun and great r&r. What is my best option. Seen alot of suggestions but not really sure about them .

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Are you wanting to make one yourself or buy one?

There are lots of good tutorials on youtube on how to make them. I used to watch them for fun..... :mrgreen: LOL

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Look up lizardlandscapes on youtube. He has a ton of awesome tutorials. They are all older so there might be newer makers on youtube now. If you find any let me know.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom