This? This is MY blanket.

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

This? This is MY blanket.

Postby HippieLizards » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:35 pm

[Click image to enlarge]

The look of triumph, as Daisy sits upon her throne on her blanket.
[Click image to enlarge]
Daisy Notices the human is taking her picture, Silly human.
[Click image to enlarge]
"alright you had your fun now go away."
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: This? This is MY blanket.

Postby DragonPete » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:55 am

So adorable!
And here I thought I was the only one putting 'words' into my Dragon's 'mouth'. 😆
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Juvie Poster

Postby Aaradimian » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:55 am

Aww! All she needs is a pile of treasure! :lol:

This is Otto and his favorite blanket.

[Click image to enlarge]
Aaradimian
Juvie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:30 pm

DragonPete wrote:So adorable!
And here I thought I was the only one putting 'words' into my Dragon's 'mouth'. 😆
-Dee
Nope, you are definitely not the only one lol.
Aaradimian wrote:Aww! All she needs is a pile of treasure! :lol:

This is Otto and his favorite blanket.

[Click image to enlarge]
Indeed she does, and aww! They're so precious when they're sleeping, all curled up to their blanket. :love5:
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Peach » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:40 am

How sweet! Bleu has a blanket he loves too.
~Peach
Peach
Hatchling Poster

Postby DragonPete » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:17 pm

Petey has now joined the 'blanket brigade'. 😃 He got his first (as far as I know) plush, fleece. He checked it out a bit, but that's it so far. Maybe snuggling in it after he is dried from his bath will help him enjoy it. I just LOVE the pics of all the BD'S with their blankies! ❤ So cute!
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Juvie Poster

Postby AprilandXena » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:23 am

What a cutie!!! I like your blanket 😁
April and Xena
AprilandXena
Newbie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:34 am

DragonPete wrote:Petey has now joined the 'blanket brigade'. 😃 He got his first (as far as I know) plush, fleece. He checked it out a bit, but that's it so far. Maybe snuggling in it after he is dried from his bath will help him enjoy it. I just LOVE the pics of all the BD'S with their blankies! ❤ So cute!
-Dee

Eventually your dragon will grow to love the blanket, They always do in the end. :)
AprilandXena wrote:What a cutie!!! I like your blanket 😁
Thank you! :)
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby KhasaSavannah » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:27 pm

Okay I really want to get mine a blanket now! He's a year old in a few months and I've always thought his nails might get caught up in it but now seeing how happy they all look, you've convinved me. I'm going to the blanket side.
KhasaSavannah
Newbie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:35 pm

KhasaSavannah wrote:Okay I really want to get mine a blanket now! He's a year old in a few months and I've always thought his nails might get caught up in it but now seeing how happy they all look, you've convinved me. I'm going to the blanket side.

Yes, come to the blanket side Skywalker! :lol:

Get fleece as dragons like them best. Or crocheted ones. My dragons love the crocheted and knitted blankets my aunt and friends make.
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Peach » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:55 pm

I got a super soft fleece baby blanket, then cut it into a few smaller ones so I have a spare when one needs washing.
~Peach
Peach
Hatchling Poster

Postby DragonPete » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:51 am

Peach wrote:I got a super soft fleece baby blanket, then cut it into a few smaller ones so I have a spare when one needs washing.

Yup. That's how I did it. Very economical and always have a clean one ready.👍
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Juvie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:16 am

I'm doing the same. I just Got a big thing of fleece material and I'm going to give it to all of the beardies.
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby DragonPete » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:37 am

HippieLizards wrote:I'm doing the same. I just Got a big thing of fleece material and I'm going to give it to all of the beardies.

My Petey hasn't shown an interest but I did put it over him while he was 'napping'. Apparently his brumation style is to nap for a day or 3. 😆 LOL!
Fleece is so easy to clean, toss in washer & dryer. You know, an old pair of fleece pj bottoms would make several blankie and prob have your smell too, might help young ones get used to you. There's an idea. It's recommended to put in something with your smell for them to get used to.
I had a light bulb moment! LOL! 😆
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Juvie Poster

Postby Peach » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:56 am

Bleu is also an random brumator. He'll crawl in, sleep for about 3 or 4 days, then come out. He'll be up for several days, then go sleep again...and repeat. He's a good weather predictor though. His days of returning to sleep always seem to come just before it snows.
~Peach
Peach
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Next

Return to Beardie Tales