This? This is MY blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
DragonPete":cyb665bn said:
So adorable!
And here I thought I was the only one putting 'words' into my Dragon's 'mouth'. ?
-Dee
Nope, you are definitely not the only one lol.
Aaradimian":cyb665bn said:
Aww! All she needs is a pile of treasure! :lol:

This is Otto and his favorite blanket.

100140-2918603034.jpg
Indeed she does, and aww! They're so precious when they're sleeping, all curled up to their blanket. :love5:

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Petey has now joined the 'blanket brigade'. ? He got his first (as far as I know) plush, fleece. He checked it out a bit, but that's it so far. Maybe snuggling in it after he is dried from his bath will help him enjoy it. I just LOVE the pics of all the BD'S with their blankies! ❤ So cute!
-Dee

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
DragonPete":1445qk75 said:
Petey has now joined the 'blanket brigade'. ? He got his first (as far as I know) plush, fleece. He checked it out a bit, but that's it so far. Maybe snuggling in it after he is dried from his bath will help him enjoy it. I just LOVE the pics of all the BD'S with their blankies! ❤ So cute!
-Dee
Eventually your dragon will grow to love the blanket, They always do in the end. :)
AprilandXena":1445qk75 said:
What a cutie!!! I like your blanket ?
Thank you! :)

Okay I really want to get mine a blanket now! He's a year old in a few months and I've always thought his nails might get caught up in it but now seeing how happy they all look, you've convinved me. I'm going to the blanket side.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
KhasaSavannah":2btsk8vw said:
Okay I really want to get mine a blanket now! He's a year old in a few months and I've always thought his nails might get caught up in it but now seeing how happy they all look, you've convinved me. I'm going to the blanket side.
Yes, come to the blanket side Skywalker! :lol:

Get fleece as dragons like them best. Or crocheted ones. My dragons love the crocheted and knitted blankets my aunt and friends make.

Peach

Hatchling Member
I got a super soft fleece baby blanket, then cut it into a few smaller ones so I have a spare when one needs washing.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Peach":3ks7q44y said:
I got a super soft fleece baby blanket, then cut it into a few smaller ones so I have a spare when one needs washing.

Yup. That's how I did it. Very economical and always have a clean one ready.?
-Dee

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I'm doing the same. I just Got a big thing of fleece material and I'm going to give it to all of the beardies.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
HippieLizards":3hgm6e8x said:
I'm doing the same. I just Got a big thing of fleece material and I'm going to give it to all of the beardies.
My Petey hasn't shown an interest but I did put it over him while he was 'napping'. Apparently his brumation style is to nap for a day or 3. ? LOL!
Fleece is so easy to clean, toss in washer & dryer. You know, an old pair of fleece pj bottoms would make several blankie and prob have your smell too, might help young ones get used to you. There's an idea. It's recommended to put in something with your smell for them to get used to.
I had a light bulb moment! LOL! ?
-Dee

Peach

Hatchling Member
Bleu is also an random brumator. He'll crawl in, sleep for about 3 or 4 days, then come out. He'll be up for several days, then go sleep again...and repeat. He's a good weather predictor though. His days of returning to sleep always seem to come just before it snows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom