welcome - IMMAJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Hello everyone - how are you all ? you might know me as JIMMIA yes, but sadly if you didn’t know - the little man died just after Christmas 2019, I was literally gutted and never felt so much pain or alone like this since the day I lost my dog which lived for 13 human years so who would honestly have thought that any animal could leave a special place in your heart just as much as a beardie did lol sorry! :( :) :(

so anyway on my yesterday / today the (20th of January 2020) I have got some good news to share with you - I emailed a few places and people to ask if anyone doesn’t want a baby bearded dragon - could I please put my name down - a few had said yes - and with a few emails back and forwards - I had managed to find someone who had baby beardies but sadly they lost the beardie parents due to the fires that was and is still kinda happening in and around Australia (only a few of the eggs survived and hatched from the 18 to 25th of December 2019)! :( :) :(

so let me introduce all to IMMAJI it is a anagram of JIMMIA :)
98861-4816760868.jpg
98861-8558585965.jpg
98861-9978257459.jpg
98861-641041771.jpg
98861-1598892482.jpg
98861-7857536715.jpg
98861-7568488782.jpg
98861-6694970256.jpg

Awww I am sorry for your loss, I have enjoyed reading all your adventures with Jimmia. Immaji is so cute! He is lucky to have found such a great home with you. What a great name. ???

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome back!

Hi there Immaji!

Can't wait to see little Immaji grow up and the fun stories you two have together! Happy for you :)

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Wow, what a tiny little guy and he's a survivor of the wildfire ! What a story the little one has ! Because he's so small don't handle him too much right now, he's barely more than a month old if that and very fragile. Be sure he stays in the tank most of the time, especially after eating and give him a few drips of water daily on his nose for a drink. He'll get bigger in no time with plenty of tiny bugs a couple times a day. :) Do you have pics of his set up ?

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I am so glad you have returned little buddy, IMMAJI is adorable. Can't wait to hear the tales of his mischievous adventures!!!

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
My condolences, I didn't know, JIMMIA was so loved

Welcome little IMMAJI!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you very much everyone :) I really miss my little darling jimmia, immaji shows many signs to me that are just like him, I don’t know whether to cry or just scream :( but anyway thank you :) so what you all reckon - BOY or GIRL ? can’t tell you until July lol :)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Such a tiny little guy! I'm glad you were able to make some good out of a sad result from the fires. This little one is lucky to have found a happy home with you. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom