Hypo zero weird grey spot on head? And bump on tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my hypo zero about 2 weeks ago and upon arrival he has some grey on his head right between his eyes and I don’t know what it might be? He’s a month and a half years old and I’m wondering if it will go away with his next shed or as he ages? I love him either way but I’ve look online and can’t find any answers what it might be. Possibly scarring? Or scales that fell out? Along with the grey on his head he also has a weird little bump on the underside of the end of his tail. I’ll include pictures it’s kinda hard to explain. Whenever I’ve looked it up online I get unhelpful results for tail rot which I don’t think it is but it’s super odd and he doesn’t seem to like me to touch it when I’m holding him. Any ideas of what this might be and if you’ve seen it before would be great! Thank you :) [XIMG]107124
107124-9041987131.jpg
107124-6247189939.jpg
107124-6858061901.jpg
107124-5261929082.jpg
8551154760[/XIMG]

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The head looks like shed --- the tail not sure what that is --- someone w/ better eye and experience is gonna haft to look at that
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom