New Baby Girl Lucy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thankful we were able to pick up this 4.5month old baby girl from a wonderful local breeder !!! We lost our first baby from a petstore to gout at 7months old so were super careful about where we got our next. Now were super excited to watch her grow up !!!!
106226-3150797663.jpg
106226-1797966496.jpg
106226-6023534164.jpg
106226-8916703416.jpg
106226-6252558478.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum ---- she's beautiful-- did you do any research or read any info on husbandry on this forum? If you have any questions on husbandry diet etc please ask
Karrie

Aggiegirl711

Original Poster
Thank you !!! And we did lots with our first beardie and even more when he got sick to make sure it wasn't something we did wrong even though the vet said it was most likely due to bad breeding :( This new girls breeder gave us detailed care sheets and looked over her setup to make sure it was correct and told us to contact her if we have any questions at all.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
What a stunner! Who was the breeder? The color/pattern looks very familiar to a couple breeders I follow.

How is lucy settling in so far?

-Brandon

Aggiegirl711

Original Poster
Thanks :) she is doing great the first few days she was a little hesitant I think all the activity around her tank was stressing her out since shes not use to it so we covered the sides to minimize what she could see and now shes chowing down like a champ and seems much more settled.
Her breeder is Charm city Glam Chams in Maryland. She gave me her back ground info she was hatched Aug 21st and her mom is their home bred Delilah who is out Caligula(import from james of Thailand by Carolina Designer Dragons) and mom is Daisy Jane ( also an import from Deer of Thailand by Carolina Designer Dragons) and her dad is is Ares from Reptilia Arcana.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Aggiegirl711":31ayzkel said:
Thanks :) she is doing great the first few days she was a little hesitant I think all the activity around her tank was stressing her out since shes not use to it so we covered the sides to minimize what she could see and now shes chowing down like a champ and seems much more settled.
Her breeder is Charm city Glam Chams in Maryland. She gave me her back ground info she was hatched Aug 21st and her mom is their home bred Delilah who is out Caligula(import from james of Thailand by Carolina Designer Dragons) and mom is Daisy Jane ( also an import from Deer of Thailand by Carolina Designer Dragons) and her dad is is Ares from Reptilia Arcana.
WOW! Pedigree Dragon! That is so cool! No wonder she's a Diva! She is just gorgeous. Being a newbie, I never knew that lineage was a 'thing'. I learn something on this site everyday!
Glad she's getting settled in. ?
-Dee

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Aggiegirl711":lmrkp4a0 said:
Dee Me either until she handed me her hatch certificate I was very surprised it was so detailed.
Hey! I went to the Carolina Designer Dragons site that you referenced in your post.
OMG! So many pics of unbelievably beautiful Beardies! I'm in NC also, they're only a couple hrs from me. If I get some extra $$$ I may have to get up with them. After I have absolutely everything I want for Petey of course. Then. Maybe. ?
-Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom