Feeding wild mint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Hi all!
Question. I searched 'mint' and see that it's used for detox or tummy issues. Is it ok to add a couple small leaves to his greens, just for variety?
I have tons of wild mint growing in my yard along with dandelion. No, there are no chemicals used in my yard or ANY yard near me. I also grow spearmint and sweet mint in containers.
Any opinions or insight?
Thanx!
-Dee

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah you can offer it. My guy will sometimes go after the mint in my garden but doesn't seem to like it too often. I'm sure their preferences for it will vary though so worth trying it out.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":1xdozz1f said:
Yeah you can offer it. My guy will sometimes go after the mint in my garden but doesn't seem to like it too often. I'm sure their preferences for it will vary though so worth trying it out.
Thanks! I might give him a couple bites NOT on his greens just in case he doesn't like it. Wouldn't want to make him avoid his greens afterwards ya know? Most creatures do like a little variety occasionally.
Appreciate the reply.
-Dee

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
My guys eat a tiny bit of mint mixed with a salad . If you have clover in your yard the green leaves are also a very healthy food.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
AHBD":3d8cg52e said:
My guys eat a tiny bit of mint mixed with a salad . If you have clover in your yard the green leaves are also a very healthy food.
Really? Great! I have all the stuff that most people don't want in their yards. ? Add a little variety without having to pay for it. Works for me!
Thanks!
-Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom