Set up update/looking for feedback: Lump at base of tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It looks like she is getting better now, bless her!
The Zilla slimline is an "ok" bulb but will work for a short bit. The Reptisun 10 tube or the
Arcadia D3 12% or 14% tubes are much better for UVB output.
We recommend using the D3 only 1-2 times per week but calcium at least 4-5 times weekly.
The herptivite can be used 1-2 times weekly. When you use the calcium, only dust once a day
on one meal so you don't overuse the calcium.
Since she is tiny, she wont need a lot of baby food, maybe 1-2mls daily. Is she still going to the
bathroom?
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

Bchristopher

Original Poster
Thank you! She is going to the bathroom so that must be a good sign. She’s eating well also. I am returning the Zilla unit today and I’m ordering the Arcadia tubes and reflector hood. I’ll order the calcium only ( the one I have now has the d3 in the calcium.) I’m also going to mount the uvb light on the inside of the cover when I get the new one.
Thanks again!!!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please let us know what bulb you get when it comes - the bulbs have certain distances when installed in the tank -- we can help w/ that
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is your dragon doing this evening?
I hope you get the Arcadia light soon, it should help out tremendously. Keep us posted
on things.

Tracie

Bchristopher

Original Poster
He’s doing great! Back to normal. The light won’t be here until Tuesday. I am going to mount it inside the tank and I’ll post pics when I have it all done so I’m sure I did it correctly.
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom